Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is my flatmate epleptictic or is he just faking?

My flatmate is overweight/unemployed, spends half of his life playing computer games, & guess what us tax payers are paying 4 it $$$, yea that's is right, I' am a worker,but I am disappoint by th way my flatmate responds ands reactes around me/he acts like retard at time's, like seriously when does a 24yo need to sleep at least 12-14hrs a night, as myself I can go out & have a good time, & I am 37yo & I work two jobs, & I can get by on 5-6hrs sleep, although he claims to epileptic, but although I do not know much about this illness,this is not the same as I have experience epileptics in the past, yep that is right I have been around them & have experience them before, but the way my my flatmate?friend carries on I think he is full of **** half of the time! like he just seems to be a fat lazy dole bludger!

No comments:

Post a Comment