Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Martial Arts teaches Gymnastics and Parkour like movements?

I'm 16 living in Puerto Rico and I wanted to get into gymnastics when I was of the age of 13. My mother denied me this till this year, when she said that she found a gymnastics academy(or whatever it is) near us. She said that she would put me there when It was summer. I get curious and search the academy to find that only little girls from the ages of 7-9 are in it(at least when I saw in the pictures). I'm going to be the only guy like 7 years older than the little girls in the academy! I wanted to join a Martial Arts class after taking gymnastics but looks like Martial Arts is the only choice I have now! I wan't to know which Martial Arts class teaches flips and Gymnastic like movements so I can start Freerunning(I do Parkour and there is only 1 bad unproffesional academy of it here in Puerto Rico). I mostly want to learn the flips and tricking. I know of one Freerunner Ryan Dole from UK that took Martial Arts and is a very skilled Freerunner. I would like to know what Martial Arts he takes so I can join that and finally acomplish my dream of becoming a skilled Freerunner.

No comments:

Post a Comment