Monday, August 8, 2011

Can i move with my child without her fathers consent?

i have recently finished an OCR Level 2 Health & Social Care course at my college my aim is to one day move to cardiff to study mental health nursing at the uni there however my college does not do a level 3 Access to Nursing degree so therefore i am planning to be moved by Aug to study at a different college about a 30 min drive away from where we live now and prob about 45- 50 mins if public transport is being used. However this time last year i was at court with my daughters dad over custody of our daughter. the judge ruled in my favor and so i am my daughter primary carer and her primary home is with myself and he has contact on just a saturday 11am till 6pm. when i told my daughters dad that i have enrolled at this college and on this course and plan to move (as it would be to far for me to travel in the morning plus i don't drive and id have to get my daughter to nursery and the local one is a 15 min walk away and by the time i've got her there got on the bus to the train station got of the train and got on another bus to the college i would of already missed 15 maybe 20 mins of my first lesson. bair in mind the nursery only opens at 8 am and my first lesson begin at 9 plus i have already contacted other nursery's near to the new college and there already fully booked up and the college nursery won't take her as we don't live in that place yet but if we did move there and have an address there they'd be happy to care for her while i study) he my daughters dad kicked off telling me all her family are up here your never taking her away from me am a spiteful little s**g sending me abusive text message after abusive message threating that when next go to court he can't wait to see all my plans and dreams (to provide a better future for my daughter and getting of my bum to get a job and off the dole) fall apart so my question is do i have the right to move away with my daughter to be closer to the college so am not travelling as far in the mornings am in college without my daughters fathers consent or do i need to go back to court with him over it??

No comments:

Post a Comment