Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ex-husband harassing me after our 31 y/o plead guilty to beating me up - what are my options?

Recently my 31 y/o son plead guilty to and is on probation in Virginia for domestic violence assault for beating me up in April of this year. In retaliation my ex-husband (divorced almost 24 acrimonious years) and my sister have been harassing my daughter (she does NOT live with me) to get possession of my son's belongings which he left in my house when he was arrested almost two months ago. Neither my son, his father nor my sister have approached me for access to my house. He has not paid rent since the police removed him from my property in handcuffs. My son gave his father power of attorney to enter my home which he had no right to do. My sister, a judge's secretary, sent an email and a fax with my ex-husband's demands to my employer's general email address and general fax number this morning which I don't have access to. My son is more than welcome to come get his belongings but his father and my sister are not welcome in my home at any time. What are my options to put an end to this drama? The father lives in CT and my sister is more than willing to facilitate whatever he wants as long as she feels important in doling out the harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment